Monday, April 14, 2014

Fu Hang Soya Milk 阜杭豆漿, Taipei

This is part of the fun Taiwan travel series. View the full itinerary here.

Our first morning in Taipei,  we had planned to have breakfast at the famous Fu Hang Dou Jiang.

Staying above Taipei Bus Station is really convenient, we just had to take the lift down, go down the connecting escalators to the MRT station, and head for the Blue Line to Shandao Temple station.
 It cost TWD 20 each.

The soya bean store is located inside Huashan market. We took Exit 5 route and found the market on the right as soon as we came out from the exit.

A queue has already formed and spilled over to the market entrance. 阜杭豆漿 is actually located on the upper floor of the Huashan market. No choice but to queue since we came all the way here already.



I estimated our queue time to be around 30 minutes.




While waiting for my turn, I amused myself by snapping pictures of the food preparation in action.


Back home I would have described myself crazy for lining up =) Oh well, when in Rome....\


Finally my breakfast is here! Clockwise from top: Soya milk, Salty soya bean milk (now that's new to me), soya milk again, and brown rice soya milk (did I get that right?)


Shao Bing and crullers

Dan Bing

Simple selection to accompany our soya bean milk. Crullers were very crunchy but oily. The rest all tasted good.

For me, the favorite part was the soya bean milk. It was very fresh and had a very authentic taste. Definitely worth a try.

Address:
2F, Huashan Market Building.
Operating Hours: 530 am to 1030 am daily

How to go to Fu Hang Soya Milk:
Take blue line MRT to Shandao station. Exit 5 - find Huashan Market on your left. Follow the queue :)

Previous: Dinner at Yong Kang Street | Next: Shopping near Zhongxiao

This is part of the fun Taiwan travel series. View the full itinerary here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...